With hundreds of active members in a our group we can glean practical advice to help anyone coping with bowel cancer and treatment.
- Bowel Control – retraining the bowel
- Cancer Prehab
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Chemotherapy Journal
- Chemotherapy Side-Effects
- Diagnosis 1 Getting a diagnosis
- Diagnosis 2 Staging
- Diagnostic Tests
- Genetics – Inherited Tumours
- Genetics – Biomarkers
- Genetics – Genetic Testing and Family History
- Inherited Tumours
- LARS – Lower Anterior Resection Section
- Lifestyles changes – what can you do
- Mental Health
- Over the Counter Medicines
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Reducing Risk of Recurrence
- Stoma management
- What do I take with me to hospital
This page is under constant development. Some sections are just headings. We know that we want to put something there, but need more information.
This advice is collated from patient experience and patient research.
- Can you help us build this knowledge base?
- Have you experience of one of these topics?
- Are you a writer or communicator?
- Do you have information or web design experience?
- Are you a keen photographer?
- Do you have an interest in topics that would be useful to new patients?
Contact the admin team